Saturday, December 24, 2011

What LIVESTRONG Means to Me - by Rachel, 8 year old cancer hater

Today is Christmas Eve and as I was snuggled on the couch with my 8 year old daughter Rachel, we started talking about LIVESTRONG.  What follows is Rachel's words.   From my family to all of you - hope you have a joyous holiday season!





LIVESTRONG means to me -

  • killing cancer

  • thinking of my dad

  • not letting anything stop me

  • friends and family

  • helping others 

  • giving hope to other people

  • donating to help people fight cancer


    LIVESTRONG helps me be stronger without my dad.

    LIVESTRONG helped me go to Camp Kesem and meet other kids like me.

    LIVESTRONG helps my family because we have a lot of friends that LIVESTRONG.

    Marry Christmas to all!

    Rachel

    Want to help Rachel and I keep kicking cancer to the curb?  Consider joining us at the Philly LIVESTRONG Challenge on the Friends Fighting Cancer team in August or make a donation to our efforts
    RunningSTRONG for Hope & Hula Hooping for Hope to benefit LIVESTRONG

    No comments:

    Post a Comment